- Performing in MUMBET (as THEODORE SEDWICK), a feature film reading at the Berkshire International Film Festival on June 2nd. Mumbet is the story of a woman who changed the course of history in a time when women mattered little and Black women mattered not at all. Set against the backdrop of the Revolutionary War, in the Berkshire Hills of Western Massachusetts, Mumbet, who could neither read nor write, creates her own declaration of independence. Produced by Octavia Spencer, with Special Guests Janye Atkinson & Gov. Deval Patrick. Get tickets HERE.
May - June 2018
- I will be returning to one of my favorite plays that I have ever been a part of: CHURCH & STATE The Off-Broadway hit, that I was a part of last summer, will return for a limited three-week run at the Berkshire Theatre Festival in Stockbridge MA. Show runs June 14th - June 30th on the Fitzpatrick MainStage. Click HERE for tickets now!!!
You Just Missed...
- I will be working on a new play with my dear friend and collaborator Celine Song as part of Playwrights Realm's INK'D Festival of new plays. Two public readings will be held on APRIL 17th @ ARS NOVA. Click HERE to read more about the festival on PLAYBILL.
- Catch me in this new Yahoo Mail New Media Commercial. My Pilot Cousin was very proud. Check it out by clicking the link HERE and watch me flying up the side of a pyramid.
May - Sept 2017
- So excited to be joining the cast of Church & State! Currently running Off-Broadway at New World Stages through Sept 3rd, I was proud to be a part of the development and industry readings of this relevant & timely production, and starting May 31st I will be joining the cast full time as Tom/Marshall. Get you tickets HERE.
September 2016 - February 2017
- I will begin performing as a full time member of the Blue Man Group NYC! After a year of drum training, I will be training into the NYC company starting Sept 12! More updates to come, but in the meantime, click HERE to explore the crazy-eccentric world of the Blue Man Group.